11 August 2012 0 comments Python
I've finally had time to sort out the django-mongokit code so it's now fully compatible with Django 1.4.
Because I don't personally use the project I've sort of got myself lost in various patches from some awesome contributors who keep it in check.
Also, thanks to Marc Abramowitz who added a
tox.ini which I've now updated to also test python 2.7 and Django 1.4
Go forth and build awesome Django apps with MongoKit which is still think is the best wrapper available on PyMongo out there.
- US License Plate Spotter (part 2) 8 August 2012
- Real-timify Django with SockJS 6 September 2012
- Related by category:
- Best practice with retries with requests 19 April 2017 Python
- How much faster is Redis at storing a blob of JSON compared to PostgreSQL? 28 September 2019 Python
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Python
- Interesting float/int casting in Python 25 April 2006 Python
- Fastest way to unzip a zip file in Python 31 January 2018 Python
- Related by keyword:
- mongoengine vs. django-mongokit 24 May 2010
- Premailer on Python 3 8 October 2014
- How I made my MongoDB based web app 10 times faster 21 October 2010
- Speed test between django_mongokit and postgresql_psycopg2 9 March 2010
- Optimization story involving something silly I call "dict+" 13 June 2011