I've finally had time to sort out the django-mongokit code so it's now fully compatible with Django 1.4.
Because I don't personally use the project I've sort of got myself lost in various patches from some awesome contributors who keep it in check.
Also, thanks to Marc Abramowitz who added a
tox.ini which I've now updated to also test python 2.7 and Django 1.4
Go forth and build awesome Django apps with MongoKit which is still think is the best wrapper available on PyMongo out there.
- US License Plate Spotter (part 2) 08 August 2012
- Real-timify Django with SockJS 06 September 2012
- Related by Keyword:
- Premailer on Python 3 08 October 2014
- Optimization story involving something silly I call "dict+" 13 June 2011
- MongoUK 2011 - London conference all about MongoDB 21 March 2011
- How I made my MongoDB based web app 10 times faster 21 October 2010
- mongoengine vs. django-mongokit 24 May 2010
Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010