This must of course be taken with a pinch of salt, but someone has decided to sell fast food restaurant condiments such as "BurgerKing Ketchup" and "TacoBell Hot Sauce". Hilarious!
I know little about eBay but it looks like the guy has pretty decent reviews from before. Now he/she claims to have lost his/her job and will need the money, hence selling these things.
But sure to check out the little bonus he's ready to throw in if a bet of $25 or more is but in. Read towards the bottom.
- How old is Bettys dad? 11 January 2004
- "It's just a website" by Tom Smith 12 January 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010