12 January 2004 0 comments Misc. links
This must of course be taken with a pinch of salt, but someone has decided to sell fast food restaurant condiments such as "BurgerKing Ketchup" and "TacoBell Hot Sauce". Hilarious!
I know little about eBay but it looks like the guy has pretty decent reviews from before. Now he/she claims to have lost his/her job and will need the money, hence selling these things.
But sure to check out the little bonus he's ready to throw in if a bet of $25 or more is but in. Read towards the bottom.
- How old is Bettys dad? 11 January 2004
- "It's just a website" by Tom Smith 12 January 2004
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 3 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 5 January 2006 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links
- Effects of LSD on drawing 20 January 2004 Misc. links