Intel.com is wrong. When you visit one of Intel.com's web pages with the today most advanced and solid web browser: Mozilla Firefox they tell you to upgrade to ancient web browsers such as Internet Explorer 5.0 or Netscape 6.0. How many years ago was it that these browsers were released?
See what I wrote about Jaguar's website a couple of months ago. They're guilty too.
- University results 22 July 2004
- WYSIWYG inline HTML editors 25 July 2004
- Related by Keyword:
- Another win for Tracking Protection in Firefox 13 December 2017
- Integrate BrowserID in a Tornado web app 22 November 2011
- A taste of the Django on inside Mozilla, Sheriffs Duty 22 July 2011
- The awesomest way possible to serve your static stuff in Django with Nginx 24 March 2010
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010