If you've heard me talking, at length, about Ricardo Semler and his company: Semco, but you haven't or will not be bothered to read the book. Then, this is for you. It's a 13 minute recorded story about Ricardo Semler that is for people who want to learn English; business English in fact.
It sounds to me like this talk is a summary of his two books: Maverick! and Seven-day Weekend. I still insist that you read the book(s), but if you want a good summary and can spare 13 minutes, then this is for you.
- Proper wireless computing 17 April 2004
- Anna and Johan photo modelling 20 April 2004
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- Ricardo Semler's Semco English website 14 August 2005
- Good summary about Ricardo Semler 14 September 2003
Geek entrepreneurs' reading list 13 December 2005
- The Seven-day Weekend 13 August 2003
- Ricardo Semler in London 18 October 2006