The Wayback Machine has archived my websites since April 2001.
The last archive entry is of how this website looked like with the new design first. I.e. 7 months ago.
I didn't know about this project but it looks promising yet limited. It's like a permanent cache.
Another fun one was my profile page from our intranet when I was working for Net4Any. (have patience and wait for the animated mug shot)
- Why Sun should Open up on Java
18 February 2004
- WEBoggle mind bogglingly addictive
20 February 2004
- 10 years of blogging
19 September 2013
- Welcome to the world django-fancy-cache!
01 March 2013
- Secs sell! How I cache my entire pages (server-side)
10 May 2012
- A great thing about Squid: Calamaris
04 July 2008
- Spellcorrector 0.2
24 September 2007
- 'Cache-Control' or Expires
16 September 2005
- ESI and Squid and Zope
17 December 2003
- Squid now working in front of my Zope
30 July 2003