Like many other Python fellow geeks on Planet Python I too took the Which Programming Language Are You? quiz. Apparently I'm Prolog.
I've never used Prolog and I barely know how it works or what it's syntax looks like. Well, I guess I'll just erase all my current projects and recode them in Prolog from now on. Unpractical but necessary.
- Guess my age with MOBi 21 April 2007
- What does $456 billion buy? 07 May 2007
- Related by Keyword:
- Can you add them all up? 31 May 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole
23 January 2010