I don't know who made this flowchart originally, but whoever you are: Thank you!
At this point, in my React learning I think I've memorized much of this but it's taken me a lot of time and having to dig up the documentation again. (Also, not to mention the number of times I've typo'ed
Remember this; You don't need to know all of these by heart to be good at React. In fact, there's several of these that I almost never use.
The above link is dead. Use this blog post instead.
UPDATE April 2018
Here's an even better one from @dan_abramov:
- Fastest *local* cache backend possible for Django 04 August 2017
- Fastest way to match a filename's extension in Python 31 August 2017
- Related by category:
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Web development
- Related by keyword:
- Component, component function or plain function in React 06 February 2018
- 4 different kinds of React component styles 07 April 2016