30 April 2010 0 comments This site
It works. Sort of.
The screenshot attached here doesn't really show it but the nav at the bottom is supposed to stay at the bottom as you scroll but that doesn't seem to work on the iPad. Shows me up for not using solid basic (X)HTML.
- GlobalExpense doesn't work in Firefox 29 April 2010
- Fish - most important Python package since distutils 7 May 2010
- Related by category:
- Aggressively prefetching everything you might click 20 August 2014 This site
- What makes my website slow? DNS 23 October 2009 This site
- Wattvision - real-time energy monitoring 27 April 2014 This site
- 10 years of blogging 19 September 2013 This site
- PlogRank - my own PageRank application 21 May 2004 This site
- Related by keyword:
- EmailInput HTML5 friendly for Django 2 August 2011