It works. Sort of.
The screenshot attached here doesn't really show it but the nav at the bottom is supposed to stay at the bottom as you scroll but that doesn't seem to work on the iPad. Shows me up for not using solid basic (X)HTML.
- GlobalExpense doesn't work in Firefox 29 April 2010
- Fish - most important Python package since distutils 07 May 2010
- Related by Keyword:
- EmailInput HTML5 friendly for Django 02 August 2011
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010