I've now uploaded a selection of photos from the Miami Vice party we had on Saturday.
For those who got the invite but didn't come: look what you missed!
We even had a live performance gig in the house which was cool. Thank you those of you who did it.
The theme was Miami Vice and like those parties where people dress like the opposite sex, there was actually more options for the guys than the girls. I went for the mint-green t-shirt with extra padded shoulders in a grey jacket with rolled up sleeves.
- What does $456 billion buy?
07 May 2007
- No, I'm not going to freeze your account
16 May 2007
- Related by Text:
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.6.12 released
06 September 2005
- Earl Grey or cheap tea, does it really matter?
13 March 2007
- Madonna's birthday party at the Lounge Lover
17 August 2006
- The importance of checking in Firefox
07 July 2008
- Software Patents in the EU (Stallman's explaination)
21 June 2005