16 May 2007 2 comments This site
This blog post is 15 years old! Most likely, its content is outdated. Especially if it's technical.
Yesterday I got another one of these:
yesterday some body stolen my cell cell number 9848133384
please search for the same and freeze my account so that
no body can use it
It seems that a lot of people in India lose their mobile phones these days and that a lot of people in India think that by emailing me about it that I can do something about it.
I'm just a blogger. I don't have a machine that can cancel mobile SIMs.
- Miami Vice party photos 14 May 2007
- Cutest server error message ever 20 May 2007
- Related by category:
- Aggressively prefetching everything you might click 20 August 2014 This site
- What makes my website slow? DNS 23 October 2009 This site
- Wattvision - real-time energy monitoring 27 April 2014 This site
- 10 years of blogging 19 September 2013 This site
- PlogRank - my own PageRank application 21 May 2004 This site
Perhaps because you have a posting about "sim city' somewhere, which make you rank high on certain queries. Check your accesslog for strange refereres.
Had the same once on freezope, "cancel my account" got ranked really high on yahoo search, causing all kinds of yahoo users requesting in our forums to cancel their yahoo account.
btw, postings like this will only improve your "sim" ranking :)
he he. Kind of sad how little time people spend these days actually reading and just skimming headlines. And my website has just joined the lines of guilty ones.