hashin 0.15.0 makes package comparison agnostic to underscore or hyphens
See issue #116 for a fuller story. Basically, now it doesn't matter if you write...
And the same can be said about the contents of your
file. Suppose it already had something like this:
and you type
hashin python-memcached it will do the version comparison on these independent of the underscore or hyphen.
Thank @caphrim007 who implemented this for the benefit of Renovate.
./bin/huey-isnt-running.sh - A bash script to prevent lurking ghosts 10 June 2020
- Related by category:
- How much faster is Redis at storing a blob of JSON compared to PostgreSQL? 28 September 2019 Python
- Best practice with retries with requests 19 April 2017 Python
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Python
- Interesting float/int casting in Python 25 April 2006 Python
- Fastest way to unzip a zip file in Python 31 January 2018 Python
- Related by keyword:
- "ld: library not found for -lssl" trying to install mysqlclient in Python on macOS 05 February 2020
- Bestest and securest way to handle Python dependencies 01 February 2016
- hashin 0.12.0 is much much faster 20 March 2018
- Concurrent download with hashin without --update-all 18 December 2018
- hashin 0.14.0 with --update-all and a bunch of other features 13 November 2018