17 February 2004
This month I present to you: Infinite Illusions Catalog. And shopping site where you can buy yo-yos and juggling equipment.
Let me start complaining, let me know if you can find any more that I forget to mention:
- Welcome page; gives few clues as to what the site is about.
- Frames; impossible to copy the URL of a particular page.
- No Home link; logo at top is not clickable. If you've clicked Juggling equipment, how do you get to Yo-Yos and Tops?
- Useless feature; What's the f**ing point with the Expand-, Collapse-menu link?
- Messy; Loads of different design elements.
- URLs; Individual items don't have a URL of their own.
- Help manual; (opens in a new window) does it have to be hard to shop.
The only good thing about the site is that it loads very fast. My guess is that they update every single page statically with MS Frontpage.
- MozillaZine Knowledge Base
16 February 2004
- C++ templates or not
18 February 2004
- Related by Keyword:
12 October 2008
- Ugly footballers
26 August 2004
- Ugliest site of the month, stradbally
17 June 2004
- Ugliest site of the month
17 January 2004
07 January 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003