I have recently been thinking about writing a Knowledge Base web application, but so far it's only the research stage. Today I saw the MozillaZine Knowledge Base
which was good inspiration. They seem to have some completely different types of pages. FAQ's, comparison sheets, tips and normal articles.
That is something I hope to have. The type of any piece of knowledge must be considered meta-data. I.e. the structure is separate from the data.
The MozillaZine Knowledge Base sure looks impressive. Do you know any other knowledge bases that you think is impressive?
- Afghan expressionism in a modern era 14 February 2004
Ugliest site of the month, yoyoguy.com 17 February 2004
- Related by category:
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Web development
- How to create-react-app with Docker 17 November 2017 Web development
- How to throttle AND debounce an autocomplete input in React 01 March 2018 Web development
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure 11 February 2018 Web development
- Displaying fetch() errors and unwanted responses in React 06 February 2019 Web development
- Related by keyword:
- An ideal company blog tool 21 August 2005
- Future plan for IssueTrackerProduct 22 February 2004