I can't guarantee the validity of this experiment, but it sure is unusual. They give a poor subject LSD in doses and has the subject to draw to see the effects.
- "These 9 drawings were done by an artist under the influence of LSD
- part of a test conducted by the US government during it's dalliance with psychotomimetic drugs in the late 1950's. The artist was given a dose of LSD 25 and free access to an activity box full of crayons and pencils."
If this experiment really happened, then what are the ethical implications of this today?
- Quick URLs for some pages
18 January 2004
- Photojournalism on the former Soviet block
21 January 2004
- Related by Text:
- mailto: considered stupid, especially with ?subject
25 April 2009
- Date formatting in python or in PostgreSQL
20 July 2004
- Optimization of QuerySet.get() with or without select_related
03 November 2016
- More street 3D drawings
29 August 2005
- Hubbell and Hubbell
06 November 2003