I can't guarantee the validity of this experiment, but it sure is unusual. They give a poor subject LSD in doses and has the subject to draw to see the effects.
- "These 9 drawings were done by an artist under the influence of LSD
- part of a test conducted by the US government during it's dalliance with psychotomimetic drugs in the late 1950's. The artist was given a dose of LSD 25 and free access to an activity box full of crayons and pencils."
If this experiment really happened, then what are the ethical implications of this today?
- Quick URLs for some pages
18 January 2004
- Photojournalism on the former Soviet block
21 January 2004
- Related by Text:
- HTML Tree on Hacker News
18 May 2014
- YouTube - Nigella's XXXmas
19 December 2008
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- How to track Google Analytics pageviews on non-web requests (with Python)
03 May 2016
- hashin 0.7.0 and multiple packages
30 August 2016