I can't guarantee the validity of this experiment, but it sure is unusual. They give a poor subject LSD in doses and has the subject to draw to see the effects.
- "These 9 drawings were done by an artist under the influence of LSD
- part of a test conducted by the US government during it's dalliance with psychotomimetic drugs in the late 1950's. The artist was given a dose of LSD 25 and free access to an activity box full of crayons and pencils."
If this experiment really happened, then what are the ethical implications of this today?
- Quick URLs for some pages
18 January 2004
- Photojournalism on the former Soviet block
21 January 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003