Here's a list of the possible jobs in science such as fart sniffing, stool-sample analyser, bull/pig masturbator, etc.
There's also a hall of fame which mentions "Pre-med student Stubbins Ffirth (17841820) ate, drank, and breathed the blood, urine and vomit of yellow-fever victims (he also dropped the fluids into his eyes and worked them into cuts on his skin)."
- Amazon Marketplace - an odd update
10 November 2003
- Recipe of creating the best paper plane
13 November 2003
- Related by Text:
19 December 2003
- George W. Bush and the $85.2 million ad campaign
28 January 2004
- "Frank Zappa: The Biography" by Barry Miles
30 October 2009
- Susan Senator's book
11 May 2005
- Fork Art, up yours Uri Geller
17 March 2005