11 November 2003 0 comments Misc. links
Here's a list of the possible jobs in science such as fart sniffing, stool-sample analyser, bull/pig masturbator, etc.
There's also a hall of fame which mentions "Pre-med student Stubbins Ffirth (17841820) ate, drank, and breathed the blood, urine and vomit of yellow-fever victims (he also dropped the fluids into his eyes and worked them into cuts on his skin)."
- Amazon Marketplace - an odd update 10 November 2003
- Recipe of creating the best paper plane 13 November 2003
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 3 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 5 January 2006 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links
- Effects of LSD on drawing 20 January 2004 Misc. links