Have a look at the very detailed review of the new Sony Ericsson"
The geek within me says I want one. The human within me says I wouldn't use it if I had it.
Actually, the reason I never used my otherwise lovely iPAQ was that it was too big to carry in a jeans pocket.
Having the features of a handheld PIM would be nice if it'd fit in my pocket, which sadly the P900 still doesn't. I'll keep waiting.
- Systembolaget under pressure
21 October 2003
- Kill Bill vol. 1
23 October 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- I hate Carphone Warehouse and Lifeline
09 June 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS
08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed
05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos
12 August 2008
- I'm Prolog
01 May 2007
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is?
04 November 2003