Have a look at the very detailed review of the new Sony Ericsson"
The geek within me says I want one. The human within me says I wouldn't use it if I had it.
Actually, the reason I never used my otherwise lovely iPAQ was that it was too big to carry in a jeans pocket. Having the features of a handheld PIM would be nice if it'd fit in my pocket, which sadly the P900 still doesn't. I'll keep waiting.
- Systembolaget under pressure 21 October 2003
- Kill Bill vol. 1 23 October 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- I hate Carphone Warehouse and Lifeline 09 June 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010