This site now has a RSS feed (version 0.91).
The URL is https://www.peterbe.com/rss.xml
An RSS feed is a XMLish summary of what is being updated on a website. It's standardised so it should be possible to view it from any program or web application.
My recommendation for an RSS feed viewer is Feedreader which is free and works really well. Download it, install it and enter https://www.peterbe.com/rss.xml as a new feed.
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python
15 October 2003
- My breakfast 17 October 2003
- Related by category:
- Aggressively prefetching everything you might click 20 August 2014 This site
- What makes my website slow? DNS 23 October 2009 This site
- Wattvision - real-time energy monitoring 27 April 2014 This site
- 10 years of blogging 19 September 2013 This site
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005 This site
- Related by keyword:
- Valuble site: Commonly Confused Characters 28 December 2004
- PythonPoint 10 January 2004
- RSS 1.0 feed now 13 February 2004