This site now has a RSS feed (version 0.91).
The URL is https://www.peterbe.com/rss.xml
An RSS feed is a XMLish summary of what is being updated on a website. It's standardised so it should be possible to view it from any program or web application.
My recommendation for an RSS feed viewer is Feedreader which is free and works really well. Download it, install it and enter https://www.peterbe.com/rss.xml as a new feed.
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python 15 October 2003
- My breakfast 17 October 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- Valuble site: Commonly Confused Characters 28 December 2004
- RSS 1.0 feed now 13 February 2004
- PythonPoint 10 January 2004
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010