I found this bookmarklet script from planet dojo but it has nothing to do with dojo itself. With this bookmarklet available in your browser you can refresh all external stylesheets without having to refresh the whole page. This is great because when you're debugging the a stylesheet it's time consuming to have to refresh, the HTML and the images just to refresh a stylesheet file for every little change.
Worth saving. Thanks David!
- Northern light photos
30 January 2006
- Setting security declarations to Zope classes
02 February 2006
- Too Cool For Me?
25 September 2011
- Slides about Kwissle from yesterdays London Python Dojo
08 July 2011
- Welcome to the world: DoneCal.com
22 November 2010
07 November 2010
- Review: Django 1.1 Testing and Debugging
20 May 2010
- Bookmarklet to replace the current domain with localhost:8000
17 January 2010
- Messed up columns in Django Admin
16 October 2009
- Python Code Dojo London - 17 Sep 2009
14 September 2009