I've been struggling hard this morning to get Jeditable
to work in IE (6 and 7). Whilst everything was working perfectly fine in Firefox, in IE the clickable editable text would just disappear and never return. The solution was to use the latest jQuery 1.2.1. I was using version 1.1.4 which was why it didn't work.
Jeditable is a brilliant plugin with really good configuration options (hint read the source code's documentation comment) and I'll now send an email to Mika about this pitfall and suggest that he includes it in his documentation.
- Back from Fuzhou, China 19 November 2007
- Futurama is back! 27 November 2007
- Related by category:
- Related by keyword:
- Sequences in PostgreSQL and rolling back transactions 12 May 2009
- The stupidity of 'id' as a variable name (or stupidity of me) 16 September 2008
- Do you know about Firefox? 01 November 2004