Today I'm back in London and working. I just got back from a 2 week holiday in Fuzhou in China where I've been hanging out with my friend Chris, eat and train kungfu. I've got a tonne of photos (mostly of kungfu training) that I'll upload in due course.
Long story short: It was great! Everything went really well and the training was well above expectations except that it was one of the hardest weeks (physically) I've endured in a very long time.
- Now I'm on Last.fm
30 October 2007
- Note to self about Jeditable
22 November 2007
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005