I've got a public ical at: http://m.fwckungfu.com/calendar.ics
This works in Google Calendar and in the iCalendar Validator but when I try to import this as a file in Apple iCal I get this message:
"Error subscribing to the calendar
Data downloaded from http://m.fwckungfu.com/calendar is not valid."
WTF? Who's ass have I not kissed to get this working in Apple iCal? Does anybody know any reason why Apple iCal is being so trixy?
- Simple interface for Crosstips 08 April 2009
- TypeRacer Best online game in years 11 April 2009
- Related by category:
- How to create-react-app with Docker 17 November 2017 Web development
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Web development
- How to throttle AND debounce an autocomplete input in React 01 March 2018 Web development
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure
11 February 2018 Web development
- Displaying fetch() errors and unwanted responses in React 06 February 2019 Web development