I've got a public ical at: http://m.fwckungfu.com/calendar.ics
This works in Google Calendar and in the iCalendar Validator but when I try to import this as a file in Apple iCal I get this message:
"Error subscribing to the calendar
Data downloaded from http://m.fwckungfu.com/calendar is not valid."
WTF? Who's ass have I not kissed to get this working in Apple iCal?
Does anybody know any reason why Apple iCal is being so trixy?
- Simple interface for Crosstips
08 April 2009
- TypeRacer Best online game in years
11 April 2009
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- String length truncation optimization difference in Python
19 March 2012