I found this article on BBC News very interesting. Just a quick summary of the "rogue states" as defined by G.W Bush and his buddies.
I didn't know that:
"Most analysts no longer consider Libya to be a threat."
And this is funny:
US Undersecretary of State John Bolton has described the ruler, Kim Jong-il, as "a dictator".
In return, North Korea called him "human scum".
- Web design practices 15 October 2003
- Data Structures and Algorithms in Python 15 October 2003
- Related by category:
Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008 Politics
- People's reactions to Gates and Buffet's $600 billion challenge 17 June 2010 Politics
- Founder of Islamic TV station accused of beheading wife 17 February 2009 Politics
- If Americans knew - An interesting insight into the Israeli Palestine conflict 12 February 2008 Politics
- Best youtube.com clip of the year?
16 January 2007 Politics
- Related by keyword:
- Weird Asia News 15 August 2008