13 September 2003
You might have noticed that this site now has a search feature. It uses Zope's excellent ZCatalog.
I've tried to make it as googleish as possible with the statistics of how long the search took and spelling corrections. Please do try for example Search on ballon. I am working on getting more spelling correction alternatives but haven't yet figured out a good algorithm.
If you're having any idea behaviour with the search please let me know by posting a comment here.
- City of God
09 September 2003
- Good summary about Ricardo Semler
14 September 2003
- Related by Keyword:
- Best non-cryptographic hashing function in Python (size and speed)
21 February 2015
- Introducing django-spellcorrector
28 May 2009
- DateIndex in Zope doesn't have indexed attributes
28 October 2007
- Bad spelling a good thing?
24 January 2006
- Filename splitter
15 November 2005
- Related by Text:
- HTML Tree on Hacker News
18 May 2014
- YouTube - Nigella's XXXmas
19 December 2008
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- How to track Google Analytics pageviews on non-web requests (with Python)
03 May 2016
- hashin 0.7.0 and multiple packages
30 August 2016