29 June 2004 0 comments Web development
Here's a brilliant example for why frames are evil and should be avoided as much as possible. This site uses about four of them making it scattered with scoll lists.
Think again David.
- Holiday for a week 26 June 2004
- Now I have a Gmail account 29 June 2004
- Related by category:
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Web development
- How to throttle AND debounce an autocomplete input in React 1 March 2018 Web development
- How to create-react-app with Docker 17 November 2017 Web development
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure 11 February 2018 Web development
- How to have default/initial values in a Django form that is bound and rendered 10 January 2020 Web development
- Related by keyword:
- The awesomest way possible to serve your static stuff in Django with Nginx 24 March 2010
- Lemon - Commodore 64 Heaven! 1 March 2004
- Accessible Pop-Up script 8 June 2004