Here's a brilliant example for why frames are evil and should be avoided as much as possible. This site uses about four of them making it scattered with scoll lists.
Think again David.
- Holiday for a week 26 June 2004
- Now I have a Gmail account 29 June 2004
- Related by category:
- How to create-react-app with Docker 17 November 2017 Web development
- How to throttle AND debounce an autocomplete input in React 01 March 2018 Web development
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Web development
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure 11 February 2018 Web development
- Displaying fetch() errors and unwanted responses in React 06 February 2019 Web development
- Related by keyword:
- The awesomest way possible to serve your static stuff in Django with Nginx 24 March 2010
- Lemon - Commodore 64 Heaven! 01 March 2004
- DOM Scripting 05 December 2005