2 February 2004 1 comment Photos
This blog post is 19 years old! Most likely, its content is outdated. Especially if it's technical.
"The Vanishing: Altered Landscapes and Displaced Lives on the Yangtze River". A coming photofusion (photo exhibition I guess) here in London. I can't find if this exhibition has a webpage of information but I found out about it from BBCs News In Pictures page
I should go to see more things like this. Let's start with finding where it's held.
- The Chinese Martial Arts Film at BFI 31 January 2004
- S21: The Khmer Rouge Killing Machine 2 February 2004
- Related by category:
- Panasonic Lumix from 2008 or a iPhone 5S from 2014 26 September 2015 Photos
- How I back up all my photos on S3 via Dropbox 28 August 2014 Photos
- The 5 most spectacular photos of 2003 8 April 2004 Photos
- Miami Vice party photos 14 May 2007 Photos
- Cycling across England on Orange Snapshot 4 April 2010 Photos
- Related by keyword:
- DoneCal.com international visitors 21 January 2011
- Weird Asia News 15 August 2008
- China wrecked the Copenhagen deal 23 December 2009
- Time in the Stone - Emily Young exhibition 21 May 2007
- Crazy road in China 6 November 2006
From an email.
> Oh yeah, did you check out the Metro today? 'The Vanishing: Altered
> landscapes & displaced Lives on the Yangtze River' is on at 17a Electric
> Lane SW9 (Brixton stn is nearest), Tue to Sat 10am-6pm, Wed 10am-8pm.
> It's on till March 27.