I live very near Liverpool Street station where some of the blasts happened but I'm fortuntely totally unaffected by the blasts.
When I cycled to work I calmly went past the vast amounts of people, police and ambulances. I wish all people the best of luck with handling the situation.
- Lisp compared to Python 07 July 2005
- Drop down selects that learn 10 July 2005
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010