22 October 2007 1 comment Kung Fu
Thank you everyone who sponsored me for this weekends Kungfu endurance challenge to raise money for the Claremont project.
A reminder... The Claremont project is a venue where old people go to for activities in Islington. Many of these people are weak and lonely and doing these activities is practically all they have to meet and socialise with people.
Unfortunately I didn't win any of the individual events of the endurance challenge but I did try my best and I'm very happy that I participated and at least tried.
Thank you all who sponsored me!!
Here are some photos from the event
- Bicycle racing in NYC 11 October 2007
- Piteå, as experienced by Sam Dunstan 25 October 2007
- Related by category:
- One hot ear 28 October 2003 Kung Fu
- Hacking and martial arts 22 November 2004 Kung Fu
- What Yin-Yang is 29 January 2004 Kung Fu
- Watford kung fu club 4 May 2006 Kung Fu
- My first Twitter app - KungFuPeople.com 22 September 2009 Kung Fu
- Related by keyword:
- Lizard walk charity for the Claremont project 29 April 2009
- Islington Knuckle Walk 24 November 2005
- Kung Fu competition 21 November 2003
- City & Islington kung fu charity event 31 October 2004