This is a pretty impressive example application using the Google Web API that I found out about on this newsgroup page.
Suppose you know some of the lyrics of a song but not the name of the album, artist or songtitle. You can then search here and it will give you the missing details. It also makes a link directly to Amazon.com if you want to buy the CD.
Very impressive in that it's so simple yet useful. Well done Robert Synnott
- Experimenting with binoculars
31 May 2004
- "My Secret Life As A Prostitute"
04 June 2004
- Github Pull Request Triage tool
06 March 2014
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server
03 November 2013
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012
- Chinese tea sampler pack now on sale
16 June 2011
- Google teething problems still with duplicated content
03 June 2011
- More productive than Lisp? Really??!
10 March 2011
- Speed of DoneCal API (over 1,400 request/sec) and HTTPS (less than 100 request/sec)
27 December 2010
- DoneCal gets a grade A (92)
27 November 2010