Funny, if you search maps.google.co.uk for my postcode in satelite mode you notice that (if you zoom in an look below the arrow) the Brick Lane market is in full action. Obviously the picture is taken on a Sunday because Brick Lane market is only open on Sundays.
It looks really crowded and big from up here. Chapel market which is open almost all days of the week is covered in a big shadow and doesn't look crowded at all.
Seems that Google Earth has updated its picture over the Brick Lane market and this time it's on a market Sunday too! This edition is later in the afternoon though judging from the shadows. latest copy
- Tekken with Actual Humans
14 June 2006
- RememberYourFriends.com beta version
19 June 2006
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010