This is a pretty impressive example application using the Google Web API that I found out about on this newsgroup page.
Suppose you know some of the lyrics of a song but not the name of the album, artist or songtitle. You can then search here and it will give you the missing details. It also makes a link directly to Amazon.com if you want to buy the CD.
Very impressive in that it's so simple yet useful. Well done Robert Synnott
- Experimenting with binoculars
31 May 2004
- "My Secret Life As A Prostitute"
04 June 2004
- Related by keywords:
- Is Nginx obsolete now that we have Amazon CloudFront?
28 July 2012
- Github Pull Request Triage tool
06 March 2014
- Hosting Django static images with Amazon Cloudfront (CDN) using django-static
09 July 2010
- Welcome to the world, Wish List Granted
27 November 2013
- Speed of DoneCal API (over 1,400 request/sec) and HTTPS (less than 100 request/sec)
27 December 2010
- All my apps are now running on one EC2 server
03 November 2013
- Registration and sign-in by email verification
29 April 2013
- Amazon Marketplace - great web app
10 November 2003
- How I made my MongoDB based web app 10 times faster
21 October 2010
- WSSE Authentication and Apache
13 December 2007
- Amazon.co.uk Top Reviewers
07 December 2003
- Orphaned Land - Jewish Muslim Metal
08 December 2009