I've now uploaded a selection of photos from the Miami Vice party we had on Saturday.
For those who got the invite but didn't come: look what you missed!
We even had a live performance gig in the house which was cool. Thank you those of you who did it.
The theme was Miami Vice and like those parties where people dress like the opposite sex, there was actually more options for the guys than the girls. I went for the mint-green t-shirt with extra padded shoulders in a grey jacket with rolled up sleeves.
- What does $456 billion buy?
07 May 2007
- No, I'm not going to freeze your account
16 May 2007
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010