Tonight I released an experimental version of the IssueTrackerProduct that is packed with new cool stuff. I call this an experimental release (but I run it on my production systems) because it's got so many new features.
During the course of preparing for this release and writing the news item I deployed the latest version to real.issuetrackerproduct.com and immediately noticed two bugs I to do with user names. So I immediately fixed those and prepared a new release minutes after. I expect to release another more stable version within a few weeks.
- The importance of the TITLE attribute
23 April 2008
- split_search() - A Python functional for advanced search applications
15 May 2008
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005