Congratulations to myself for releasing the 0.6.6 version of the IssueTrackerProduct
It means lots of new changes and lots of bug fixes. One of the best new features is the new filter options which now clearly says which filter you are currently using and an option to re-apply previously applied filters.
Now, there are still lots of ideas in my head for new features and improvements that can be done. I18N is hot but going to take some time since it's quite an involved change which might break certain parts.
The real issue tracker still has some 17 open issue but most of them are potential improvements that one can live without for the moment.
- Better select boxes for issue tracker 29 April 2005
- Jacobian highlighter 02 May 2005
- Related by category:
- 'Cache-Control' or Expires 16 September 2005 Zope
- Autosaving textarea with AJAX 16 May 2005 Zope
- Mocking a Python standard library 14 March 2008 Zope
Sending HTML emails in Zope 26 October 2006 Zope
- rfc822() vs. rfc1123_date() 16 August 2007 Zope
- Related by keyword:
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.6.12 released 06 September 2005
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.8.0 15 October 2007
- WYSIWYG inline HTML editors 25 July 2004
- Release package file size 29 July 2005