Today I finally got around to launching a new version of the IssueTrackerProduct. After a years worth of bug fixes and new features added the most exciting one to me is the Monthly summary feature.
Gosh! I really regret I've never properly collected email addresses for people who actually use the IssueTrackerProduct. I was using a SourceForge mailing list for a while but that got to spam ridden I gave up on it a long time ago.
Check out how long the list of change is on version 0.11
Feedback mucho appreciatado.
- Upgrading to Ubuntu Lucid Lynx and downgrading to Python2.4 and Python2.5
11 May 2010
- Making output stay on stdout
18 May 2010
- Related by Text:
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.6.8 release
20 May 2005
- Releasing IssueTrackerProduct 0.9
29 April 2008
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.6.6
01 May 2005
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.6.4 released today
08 March 2005
- www.issuetrackerproduct.com is out!
04 January 2005