Today I finally got around to launching a new version of the IssueTrackerProduct. After a years worth of bug fixes and new features added the most exciting one to me is the Monthly summary feature.
Gosh! I really regret I've never properly collected email addresses for people who actually use the IssueTrackerProduct. I was using a SourceForge mailing list for a while but that got to spam ridden I gave up on it a long time ago.
Check out how long the list of change is on version 0.11
Feedback mucho appreciatado.
- Upgrading to Ubuntu Lucid Lynx and downgrading to Python2.4 and Python2.5 11 May 2010
- Making output stay on stdout 18 May 2010
- Related by Text:
- jQuery and Highslide JS 08 January 2008
- I'm back! Peterbe.com has been renewed 05 June 2005
- Anti-McCain propaganda videos 12 August 2008
- Ever wondered how much $87 Billion is? 04 November 2003
- Guake, not Yakuake or Yeahconsole 23 January 2010