Has anybody used Sedo.com to try to convince a domain namn owner to sell his domain name? They charge $69 for this service but it doesn't sound like they're going to do much.
Or does anybody have some good advice for how to negotiate to buy someone else's domain name. The domain name I've got my eye on is a .co.uk and was registered recently but is not being used; just a redirect to a splash page about a new site due to be launched soon.
12 February 2007
- JetBlue a good and bad website
22 February 2007
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010