I've finally had time to sort out the django-mongokit code so it's now fully compatible with Django 1.4.
Because I don't personally use the project I've sort of got myself lost in various patches from some awesome contributors who keep it in check.
Also, thanks to Marc Abramowitz who added a
tox.ini which I've now updated to also test python 2.7 and Django 1.4
Go forth and build awesome Django apps with MongoKit which is still think is the best wrapper available on PyMongo out there.
- US License Plate Spotter (part 2)
08 August 2012
- Real-timify Django with SockJS
06 September 2012
- Related by keywords:
- Premailer on Python 3
08 October 2014
- Speed test between django_mongokit and postgresql_psycopg2
09 March 2010
- mongoengine vs. django-mongokit
24 May 2010
- How I made my MongoDB based web app 10 times faster
21 October 2010
- MongoUK 2011 - London conference all about MongoDB
21 March 2011
- Optimization story involving something silly I call "dict+"
13 June 2011