This month I present to you: Infinite Illusions Catalog. And shopping site where you can buy yo-yos and juggling equipment.
Let me start complaining, let me know if you can find any more that I forget to mention:
- Welcome page; gives few clues as to what the site is about.
- Frames; impossible to copy the URL of a particular page.
- No Home link; logo at top is not clickable. If you've clicked Juggling equipment, how do you get to Yo-Yos and Tops?
- Useless feature; What's the f**ing point with the Expand-, Collapse-menu link?
- Messy; Loads of different design elements.
- URLs; Individual items don't have a URL of their own.
- Help manual; (opens in a new window) does it have to be hard to shop.
The only good thing about the site is that it loads very fast. My guess is that they update every single page statically with MS Frontpage.