11 January 2004
Translated (by me) from a Swedish science magazine I bought when I flew back to the UK a couple of days ago:
"How old is your dad?" Karin asked, "he looks much older than my dad".
"Ridiculous!", Betty replied somewhat angry over her friends insensitivity,
"but now you'll see if you can work it out. His age is three times the first digit plus five times the last." How old is he?
If you can work it out. Don't just tell me an answer you've come up with by testing several numbers. Show me some proof!
10 January 2004
- eBay and freedom to sell whatever you like
12 January 2004
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010