I'm using Mozilla Firebird as my browser. Far superior to any other browser I've ever tested.
One of the best features is that you can click on any link with the wheel button on the mouse and the page opens in a tab behind the current page. Difficult to explain, just install it and realise that IE is crap.
- Really really shitty webdesign
02 October 2003
- Cartoons on Aljazeera.net
07 October 2003
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010