"It is warmer in this country than you might think
Sweden is a strange country"
Food from Sweden is a site about Sweden and Swedish cooking. The list of recipes is still small, but the few they have are all genuine typical Swedish dishes. I must say that the pictures are really good. Much much better than mine.
An interesting fact from the Swedeness page : The distance between Malmö in the south and Kiruna in the far north is about a thousand miles. Travel this far in the other direction and you land up in Rome! Sweden is so long that it encompasses six climate zones.
- Throw the penguin
21 April 2004
- A whole website about Shallots
25 April 2004
- Related by keywords:
- To readline() or readlines()
12 March 2004
- bool is instance of int in Python
05 December 2008
- Reciprocal lesson about gender perspectives
02 September 2011
- Nginx vs. Squid
17 March 2009
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned
30 March 2012
- How and why to use django-mongokit (aka. Django to MongoDB)
08 March 2010
- On the command line no one can hear you screen. Or can they?
03 May 2012
- Nasty surprise of Django cache
09 December 2008
- Random ID generator for Zope
02 September 2005
- Google Calendar, iCalendar Validator but not bloody Apple iCal
09 April 2009
- tempfile in Python standard library
07 February 2006
- In Django, how much faster is it to aggregate?
27 October 2010